After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collecting Personal Information
- Order information
- Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you. Billing information is collected directly by Shopify and not shared with us except for the last 4 digits of your payment card. You can learn more about Shopify in the “Sharing Personal Information” section below.
- Customer support information
- Personal Information collected: name, email address, and any other information that you choose to include in your communications with us.
- Purpose of collection: to respond to your inquiry.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Marketing recipient information
- Personal Information collected: name, email address.
- Purpose of collection: to provide you with marketing communications about our services and products if you consent to receive such communications.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Device information
- Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address above to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers as necessary for us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We share your shipping address and phone number with our vendors who manage the shipment of the products that you purchase.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example, we use Shopify Audiences to help us show ads on other websites with our advertising partners to buyers who made purchases with other Shopify merchants and who may also be interested in what we have to offer. We also share information about your use of the Site, your purchases, and the email address associated with your purchases with Shopify Audiences, through which other Shopify merchants may make offers you may be interested in. If you would like to opt out of our use of your Personal Information with Shopify Audiences, contact us at email@example.com.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
For a list of Shopify’s current list of cookies that is uses on our Site, please visit https://www.shopify.com/legal/cookies.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioral Advertising” section above.
MODIFICATION, DELETION & RETENTION OF INFORMATION.
If you wish to access, edit and delete the information we have collected about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand, however, that it may be impossible to delete this information completely, due to backups and records of deletions. In addition, we may deny a deletion request if (i) the denial is necessary for us to comply with applicable law, or (ii) the request pertains to content that you posted on a publicly available portion of the Site and that cannot be deleted without impacting the Site experience for other users. You may not request the removal of de-identified, anonymous, or aggregate data from our databases.
Subject to your right to request deletion of your information, we will retain your information as long as needed for your use of the Site and our services, your approved receipt of marketing communications from us, our compliance with legal obligations, and to protect our or other’s interests.
Do Not Track
We do not track you or collect your information across third party websites or online services. Thus, we do not receive Do-Not-Track signals, or other similar signals. To the extent that we do receive any such signals, we will not comply with them as it is not an aspect of the functionality of the Site.
We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. In addition, we rely on the technical safeguards provided by the third party service providers we use to host, store, and process your information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant that information you submit through the Site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. We are not responsible to our users or to any third party due to any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
As noted above, if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Last updated: May 9, 2023